ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 25 Apr 2010 7:35PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.



Noreen Blanluet
28 Apr 2010 9:29AM

The clinic should have public liability insurance to cover any members of the public visiting their premises, check with them first. Kind regards, Noreen @ beamazingtoday.co.uk
Dawn Spragg
28 Apr 2010 12:40PM

All you have to do is contact your insurer they are usuly very happy to advise you and as the last person stated any premises already utilise for the visiting public should have some sort of PLI insurance also. Good luck God bless Dawn Spragg
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved