ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 19 Oct 2014 12:39PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Hello, I would like to know if as a student of Complementary therapies Diploma level 3 in Bristol college... Well.. I would like to know if I have the option to pay more for the insurance in order to have more than 1000000 pounds for bad practise. How much I have to pay if I want to have 5000000? And this is coverying me with aromatherapy and reflexology, too? The students are only cover in their practise outside the college but in the college who will cover us? Kind regards, Anna Serrano
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved