ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 25 Feb 2018 6:31PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Hello, I don't think I can do any of your courses suggested as I have no massage experience. I wanted to do a quick start massage course to start off the very basics. See below https://www.thebeautyacademy.org/product/quick-start-massage-therapist-package/ I take it your insurance wont cover this. If I used there course and insurance to start me off will I be able to do some of the lower level massage courses you have listed and get my insurance through you? Many thanks, Amber


Rosemary Pharo
15 Mar 2018 10:56AM

Dear Amber To be registered with CThA and gain insurance you do need to have met the national occupational standards for Massage and completed a recognised course. National Occupational standards are designed to describe the minimum levels of knowledge understanding and experience that someone needs in order to practise a Therapy safely on the public. Undertaking a recognised professional course is good for both practitioners and the public.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved