ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 16 Jun 2012 11:24PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Im looking for insurance as I'm qualified in sports massage, holistic massage, reflexology and Hopi candle. I'm also looking in to doing reiki. Please could you advise if your insurance would cover all of these. Many thanks. Louise


Karin Douglas
17 Jun 2012 10:13PM

Hi Louise, Might be best to ring either CThA or Holistic Insurance Services to check that you'd be covered for these . All the best, Karin
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved