ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 31 Oct 2012 1:34PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Hi there, I graduated with a ITEC diploma in holistic massage April 2011. I have kept up my practice on friends and family, however I would like to start massaging clients as I have had requests. I have a table at home and would like to practice from there, and possibly in a centre. I am very unsure about insurance and wondered what you offer in way of insurance and would I be able to practice from my home? Many thanks for your time Best wishes Fiona


Deborah Pearce
8 Nov 2012 8:27PM

Hi Fiona Try Holistic Insurance Services at http://www.holisticinsurance.co.uk/ This will cover you for your practice, ie professional indemnity, public liability and products liability. If you work from home, this is likely to affect your household insurance (as you will be inviting strangers on to your premises) so it's worth checking that aspect out by contacting your insurers. Hope that helps Debbie Pearce
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved