ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 20 Mar 2011 1:25PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


I have just qualified as a massaeuse by gaining an ITEC Diploma. How do I go about getting insurance?


figures FIG
7 Apr 2011 4:53PM

Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved