ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 27 Apr 2011 1:32PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Hi, I have recently qualified as an indian head massage therapist and was given your details with my award certificate. I was wondering where I could go to, to get insurance for public liability cover
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved