ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 16 Feb 2012 7:51PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Hi i qualified in 2000 as a massage therapist i am now looking to use it where do i get insurance


Caroline Tipler-Rowlands
17 Feb 2012 7:59PM

Holistic Insurance Therapies is the one I use. I am obliged to say that although I use them you may also like to just google massage therapy insurance cover as there are a number of companies that provide such insurance.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved