ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 13 Jul 2012 11:13PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Insurance and premises

I rent my flat and have a spare room, I would like to start treating people from home but I'm not sure if all insurance policies cover this. Does renting the property make a difference to whether I can practice from home or not?


Pamela Bracken
17 Jul 2012 3:22PM

You need to check your Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement - it might say something about running a business from the flat. Ask the landlords permission first then you know you're okay.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved