ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 27 Feb 2013 4:22PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Insurance cover

I need to know if the insurance that you offer will cover me to teach yoga to children and adults as well as give treatments. I am ITEC qualified in holistic massage and hold RYT 200 hrs yoga teachers certification. Thank you
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved