ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 19 Feb 2011 12:06PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

insurance cover for teaching own courses

I am not yet a member of your organisation,but hope to be soon, and I would like to know if I can get insurance cover for teaching my own course,I am looking to teach massage,i have a city and guilds 7303 teaching award,and ten years experience as a sport massage therapist,a&p was included in the sports massage course i did, but would i need to do a specialist a&p course as well,if i want to teach this in my massage course, I know that on the details for insurance on your page says that cover for teaching is included as long as it is not your own course you wish to teach. Thanks Sue


Lynn Blackwell
22 Feb 2011 12:39PM

Hi, I.P.T.I will cover you, as long as you have the right qualifications in your chosen subject for an extra £10.00 on your policy.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved