ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 20 Sep 2011 11:02AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Insurance for ITM courses

If I took the Level 4 Advanved therapeutic thai massage course through ITM in Thailand, would I be able to gain liability insurance through your company WITHOUT having a UK Full Body Massage qualification, to enable me to professionally practice thai massage in UK please? I have asked Federation of Holistic Therapists company and they say NO. I have been recommended your company, especially with regard to supporting practitioners from ITM courses. I currently hold a Level 2 diploma in Anatomy & Physiology, a diploma in Indian Head Massage and practice Reiki. Thankyou. My email is : satinanelephantsfoot@yahoo.co.uk
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved