ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 3 Feb 2012 12:19PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Insurance for students studying holistic massage

Hi, I have signed up for a holistic massage course commencing March 2012. I require insurance as part of my course (for when I practice on people) and I was advised to obtain said insurance through CThA. Please can someone get back to me as to how I apply and what the cost is. Thank you, Chandrika Panchal 07930 434506


Amanda Clegg
28 Feb 2012 12:59PM

your student membership of CThA should cover you - contact them by phone as no-one seems to look at this forum from head office. They insure via Holistic Insurance Services. I think that your school should acutally have that covered for you as part of the course requirements - mine did.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved