ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 20 Apr 2017 10:03PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Internationally Recognized

Hello, I am currently interested in enrolling in a reflexology and Swedish massage diploma provided by the Complimentary Therapy School in Scotland. I am originally from Canada and I am currently working in Scotland under a visa. Would my diploma and/or registration with the CThA be recognized internationally if I were to move back to canada? Thank you, Seleena
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved