ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 3 Nov 2010 4:17PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Italian Degrees

Dear CThA, I am an Italian girl ,currently living in my home country. I have a degree in Holistic and Bionatural Disciplines, my qualification is Holistic Technician.I passed my exam on July 2009. I have studied Anatomy and Physiology,Holistic Massage,Abyangham,EFT(Emotional Freedom Techniques),some Nutrition. Then I practice Reiki Level I(september 2007) and Reconnective Healing(march 2010) . Well,I am planning to move to London before the end of 2010,but I don't know if my qualification as Holistic Technician is valid in the UK. My Diploma was certified by CONI and CSEN(Italian National Olympic Committee and National Educational Sports Center).I asked them if my degree is valid in the UK and they couldn't give an answer. So I decided to ask you: would my italian diploma be valid in the UK? Please don't tell me I 'll have to start all over again!!!Please!!! If not,may I be able to get insurance for my Reiki I and Reconnective Healing I/II(given by Dr Eric Pearl)? Obviously I am planning to enroll on further courses but first I would like to find a job . Thank you! Monica


CThA Administrator
25 Nov 2010 9:48AM

Hi Monica, In order for us to check if your qualifications are acceptable for membership and insurance with us, we will need you to take your qualifications to the NARIC website http://www.naric.org.uk/ who are the National Agency, managed on behalf of the UK Government, that provide the official source of information on international qualifications. They will be able to map your qualifications onto the UK framework. Kind Regards, Zara
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved