ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 17 Jan 2011 10:03AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

itec diploma

Hi, I am looking at a course being run at a local education centre, an ITEC Diploma in massage. Is this a recognised course? Many thanks Kerry kerry.self@btinternet.com


Kelly Dawson
20 Jan 2011 3:22PM

Hi Kerry, What area do you live in? Best wishes, Kelly
CThA Administrator
28 Jan 2011 2:51PM

Hi Kerry, Did you find the course via the ITEC website? If so then it should be a Level 3 qualification which is recognised by Ofqual and the National Qualifications Framework. An ITEC diploma would meet the requirements of the CThA as well as Holistic Insurance Services in terms of membership and insurance. Kind Regards, Zara
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved