ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 17 May 2010 1:49PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


i would like to know what level of education i need for physiotherapy


Amanda Clegg
30 Jun 2010 11:55PM

May I suggest you ask the Chartered Institute of Physiotherapists, as physio is not classed as Complementary!
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved