ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 4 Mar 2013 11:48PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Licence needed?

Do I need a licence to practice in a private house in England as a complementary therapist? ( I will be ITEC qualified in Aromatherapy, massage therapy and Reflexology) Thanks


Andrew Osborne
5 Mar 2013 1:30PM

Usually you would need to apply to your local authority for a Special Treatments licence. There are also a host of heath and safety issues, your house insurance assuming you own your home, any issues around covenants which forbid running a business form home as well.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved