ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 23 Jun 2012 7:09PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

massage qualification in the Uk

Hello! I`m Romanian and experienced massage therapist been living in the UK for over a year. I did massage courses in Romania and Brazil. I`d like to know what and how I obtain a certificate (is it NVQ??)which allows me to work in my field here. I`d really appreciate if someone could help me! Thanks! Tibor


Pamela Bracken
17 Jul 2012 3:28PM

You need to take your qualifications to the NARIC website http://www.naric.org.uk/ who are the National Agency, managed on behalf of the UK Government, that provide the official source of information on international qualifications. They will be able to map your qualifications onto the UK framework.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved