ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 7 May 2013 7:50PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Massage Therapist

I am a Massage Therapist in America. I want to take a course offered in the UK to become a Relaxation Therapist. Is the certification recognized in the United States of America? I have been looking but can not find any information on Relaxation Therapists her in the US. Thank you, Michelle
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved