ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 25 Jun 2014 6:55PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Massage therapist

What information do u need To get massage insurance


26 Jun 2014 9:35AM

Hi, Thank you for your message. For our insurance you do need to have certified qualifications (QCF). If you wish to set up Insurance,or if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us: Phone: 0845 202 2941 email: info@ctha.com Thank you. CThA
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved