ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 10 Feb 2012 9:37AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


I have opened a business comprising of complementary therapies. We have reflexology, massage,, hypnobirthing. Etc do i need a licence by law to provide theses services?
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved