ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 1 Apr 2013 10:32AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Trained in iol for women through comp therapy want to practice as a midwife doing comp therapy but my boss says it clashes with being an nhs midwife how do I get round this . I want to perform midwifery with the therapy is their a insurance forthis that covers both parties. Independent midwives are under question of insurance very grey area
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved