ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 21 Aug 2018 10:05AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Miss Valentina Calvo

Good morning I am looking for an institution where I can get an hopi ear candle treatment which is also accredited by the Thermo- Auricular Therapy Association for insurance purposes. I am based in South West London. Can you help me, please? Many thanks Regards Valentina


Suzanne Zacharia
19 Sep 2018 3:11PM

Hi Valentina, Why not call a few therapists in your area and find out if they do the insurance? This is the link: http://www.embodyforyou.com/
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved