ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 8 Jul 2010 2:19PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Mr Johnathan D Swift

I have been treating people informally with Herbal Treatments for many years. Two years ago I decided to formalise my knowledge and enrolled in a BSc.Hons degree in Herbal Medicine with Lincoln University. I have successfully completed my second year and started my dissertation. I now wish to start treating patients formally. Can you please advise: 1 Can I join your association as a medical herbalist? 2 If yes how much are your fees. 3 What insurances - if any - are available through your association and at what cost?


Angela Rawlins
23 Jul 2010 9:13PM

Dear Mr Swift Have you had a reply? If not, direct your questions directly to the CThA office using 'contact us' tab.
21 Aug 2010 1:21PM

Dear Mr Swift Have you had any reply? If not, We will be able to help you.Please visit www.thecwhc.info Regards Krish
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved