ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 6 Apr 2011 11:34PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Mr Luka

dear sir-madam l'm interested on getting the insurance, as l do wanna start my career as a massage therapist! l've got certificates in: holitic massage, reflexology, aromatherapy, thai massage and for the time being I'm doing a sports massage course... If I join the CThA today, do I get the insurance as well, that covers all the courses I've done? and is it all for under 100£ ? thanks for your help,lu


figures FIG
7 Apr 2011 1:44PM

Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved