ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 10 Dec 2010 5:52PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


what qualifications do i need to become a member?


CThA Administrator
21 Dec 2010 4:51PM

Hi, If your therapy has an equivalent on the National Occupational Standards Framework, e.g. Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy etc. then we will need a Level 3 qualification in that subject. If the subject is not listed on the NOS Framework then it is probably best to email us directly on info@ctha.com to check is your qualification is ok. Kind Regards, Zara
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved