ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 10 Jun 2011 3:53PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Ms Lisa Buckley Barrett

I have recently qualified in holistic body massage and reflexology. I am living in Cork in Ireland. Where can I get insurance so that I can operate as a therapist from home?


Amanda Clegg
13 Jun 2011 7:12PM

try joining the CThA! They offer insurance via Holistic Insurance Services.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved