ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: Gail Johnson, 10 Dec 2016 10:40PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

music licence

Do you still need a music licence if you take a CD to your customers home and play it using their audio equipment


Liz Phillips
11 Dec 2016 10:18AM

No you only need a licence when using it in a public area. When using it in a house its private.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved