ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 11 Feb 2011 8:08PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Oliver Thorne

I am a pracitioner of Thai massage and studied at ITM massage school in Chiang Mai Thailand for aproximately 500 hours. Does this accreditation count in the UK? And who should I contact for Insurance? Thanks


Lorraine Murray
16 Feb 2011 4:35PM

if you google Balens they are quite good for insurance - they'll let you know whether your qualifcation is recognised. Lorraine www.ilovefgt.com
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved