ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 10 Jan 2013 4:32PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

permit, license

Hi, my name is Csilla. I am a member of CThA and writing because I am thinking to open my business as a massage therapist from home. But I don't know if I need any license or permit if I want to use one of my room in the flat where I live. I am looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Csilla Toth
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved