ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 10 Oct 2012 8:22PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

practicing abroad (france) with UK qualifiactions

I have qualifiactions in ITEC level3 holistic massage and aromatherapy (2007) I am currently living in France and the French establishment do not seem to recognise these qualifications. Can CTHA and related insurance from the UK cover me for practicing in France ?
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved