ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 2 Nov 2010 7:10PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Public Liability Insurance

Hi, I have been a member of the Massage Training Institute for several years and as such have benefitted from obtaining public liability insurance from Balens Insurance, however I do not want to remain a member of MTI any longer and wondered if I can obtain public liability insurance without having to be a member of an organisation. Looking through the internet is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Does anyone know of an insurance company that insures therapists without having to be tied to an association. I have qualifications with MTI and VTCT. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks Tina
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved