ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 7 Jun 2010 5:16PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


i have just finished a course with complementary therapies and have completed HNC reflexology, Body Massage and Indian Head Massage. we have only been given Intermediate 2 level of anatomy & physiology. Do we need to have HNC level of that as well to practise?


Keith A. Meager
10 Jun 2010 2:42PM

It seems to me that there are initially two places for you to approach for an answer to this matter; 1. Insurers of Complementary Healthcare Practitioners (See for e.g. CThA website) 2. CNHC and other Regulatory Bodies. If your qualifications satisfy the practitioner criteria of both the above, then you are surely clear to practice. If not, they should be able to explain to you what additional qualifications you have to obtain. An excellent practitioner qualification for Anatomy & Phisiology is the one offered at Diploma level by ITEC. You can find information on ITEC on their website. I do hope this gets you started. Keith A Meager. Co-Ordinator. Exeter Torbay & District Therapists Network. (www.reiki-journey.co.uk).
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved