ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 13 Apr 2011 12:10AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Hello my name is Lyndsey, I'm moving to London in August/September. I live in New York where I studied and worked in the Massage Therapist field. I successfully completed my course where I recieved my certificate of completion. I'm wondering what I need to do to work in the UK


Pamela Bracken
6 Jul 2011 8:20PM

Hi Lyndsey, you need to contact the association office see 'contact us' above. Your question has come in to the members area and they are unlikely to be able to answer you. Good luck when you get here! Pam
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved