ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 8 Dec 2017 12:47AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


what qualifications do practitioners need to be able to perform on the customers?


Amanda Clegg
15 Jan 2018 3:58PM

you need a recognised qualification from ITEC or VTCT or a good school with courses that are covered by insurance (insurance from Holistic Insurance, Balens, BABTAC, FHT etc. Basic qualification in any massage modality must also include Anatomy & Physiology.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved