ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 5 Nov 2014 12:23PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Question about definition of service

Hi, I have just moved to UK from USA where I have been working as a sound healer for the last 4 years. I wish to start practicing here, and my recognized certificate is Reiki 2. I have applied for insurance in this country based on Reiki 2. They have said it is within regulations and legal for me to practice sound healing under this qualification. My question is that I want to be completely sure of how I am to label / define my sound healing service if I practice within a holistic clinic. Can I call it "Sound and Vibrational Healing" or would it have to be "Sound and Vibrational Healing through Reiki"? Many thanks indeed, Robert
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved