ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 21 Jan 2013 8:29AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Good morning, I am currently studying a reflexology course and I need some insurance to cover me whilst I do my case studies. Would I have the same cover for when I am qualified and how much will it cost, also is this a yearly cover? Regards Gemma Elliott gemma.elliott79@hotmail.co.uk


CThA Administrator
24 Jan 2013 12:12PM

Dear Gemma, You would be able to take out a free student membership with the CThA which would give you access to student case study insurance for £33. http://www.ctha.com/Join/?option=5 Once you have graduated you would then be able to upgrade to a full practicing membership for the discounted rate of £40 and take out full insurance for £47. If you have not used up all the months of your student insurance you would receive a pro-rata refund on the £47 for the months that you have not used. Kind Regards, Zara Gooch, Membership Administrator
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved