ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 19 Sep 2017 11:18AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Re-entering Massage Therpay

I gained an ITEC Level 3 Diploma in massage techniques in 2012. Due to various reasons I didn't enter into professional practice but I would like to start this up again. I was curious as to what further qualifications I would need to be able to have insurance again. Thank you.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved