ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 15 Dec 2012 2:46PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

re-registration as a massage therapist

I qualified some years ago as a massage therapist obtaining a BTEC Diploma in Swedish massage. I have not been a member of CThA for a number of years now and would like to know how I can re-register. Many thanks. Karen Osler


CThA Administrator
4 Jan 2013 11:18AM

Hi Karen, If you can print off an application form from our Site Map and write your old membership ID number at the top of the form we would be able to reactivate your old account for you. If you do not know your old membership ID number please email me on info@ctha.com and I can send it to you. http://www.ctha.com/Brochures/ If you have any further queries do not hesitate to contact me. Kind Regards, Zara Gooch, Membership Administrator
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved