ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 3 Mar 2011 5:33PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


I would like to become a reflexologist how do I go about it


Melissa Tiffin
5 Mar 2011 7:30PM

I'm curently studying for an ITEC diploma in Reflexology at the Richdales Institute, it fits around a full time job as is done at weekends (one per month on average). It's quite expensive and there's a lot of work to do away from the classroom, including 100 case studies and an anatomy and physiology qualification- but it's well worth it and leads to a professional qualification after about 8 months. I thoroughly recommend it and Richdales are very professional and lovely people! I'm looking forward to a rewarding career at the end of it. Their website is www.richdales.co.uk Good luck!
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved