ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 9 Aug 2011 1:12PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Where would I check registration for a Complementary Therapist who works for my Trust?


CThA Administrator
19 Aug 2011 11:04AM

You would need to find out which professional association they are registered with and then check directly with that association. Kind Regards, Zara Gooch.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved