ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 23 Nov 2010 4:23PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

room to rent

I am a General dental Practitioner. I have a free surgery which could be let out. Please can you tell me what sort of facilities a therapist may require? Thank you


Giuseppe Tomaselli
26 Nov 2010 9:39AM

Parking is, quite often, a requirement for people unable to walk. A therapist will also need room for storage (towels, products and other equipment - depending on the type of therapy he/she practice) and, obviously, room for a couch and at least 60cm clearance around it. Also, 2 chairs and a small table, for the consultation, and, possibly, a sink. Although some therapists have their own couch, it is good practise to have a room with a good quality, height adjustable (pedal operated) couch. I hope this will help> Regards, Giuseppe
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved