ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 28 Jan 2016 4:51PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Setting Up Insurance

I have a Level 3 International Diploma in Sports Massage. Is there anything else that I need to apply for insurance. Also, which would be the best type of cover for me. This is not my full time job.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved