ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 25 Apr 2014 10:38AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Shiatsu Insurance

Hello I have a diploma in Shiatsu and have been practicing in Australia for over a year. I have moved to UK and am seeking to become insured to practice. I do not fufil the Shiatsu Society's conditions of having practiced for 3 years to join. Is there any way I could obtain insurance through your organisation?
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved