ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 3 Feb 2014 9:57PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Sophia Stirling

I would like to know how to find out what the best accredited diplomas/ degrees to attend to get a thorough grounding in a broad range of complementary therapy?


Yvette Powell
15 Feb 2014 2:52PM

A couple of big hurdles to get over here: 1. What do you consider best? Internationally recognised, breadth of subject, depth of subject? 2. What level do you want to study at? Are you a natural academic so happy to start at degree level or do you prefer a starting point with a lower academic qualification where you can do more courses? To be a therapist you need to complete a minimum of: Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology Business Awareness Level 3 In a therapy.
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved