ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 26 Jul 2011 7:04PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

Sports Massage Therapist

H=Dear Sir/Madam, Could you please let me know If I have an insurance with CTha is that cover my injuries and accessibility to Bupa practice If no what othe clinic or medical assistance I could seek. Thank you Roma Rudewicz


Norah Coyne
27 Jul 2011 10:16AM

Hi Norah here probably BUPA and ask them what therapies they cover, usally they have a listing of practitioner types or special bodies they cover like the british assoc of physical therapists or that sort of thing, each health company is different and covers their members for different things on different insurance plans so call bupa and see what it is they cover in your area hope this helps
Norah Coyne
27 Jul 2011 10:18AM

If you are based in ireland is different to uk Ireland no longer has bupa they were taken over from another company but I think you would be covered with someone who is a member of ANMT
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved