ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 16 Sep 2013 12:30AM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.


Hi I'm massage therapist and and i work in London. I do reflexology In Reflexions in Queensway W2 I can have shifts in Chelsea too but Chelsea council is not accepting my insurance. I have IPTI insurance and membership. My reflexology course is from Thailand and I got ITEC Anatomy@physiology level 3. I now that you don't accept my Thai Reflexology so I need to do another course to have membership with you. Do you accept This: http://www.london-therapists.com/london-uk-massage-courses/2-day-reflexology-diploma-course If not please let me now what's are your minimum requirements. Kind Regards Stan
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved