ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 31 May 2013 9:32PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

starting a massage therapy bussiness

Hi! I am a massage therapy student, and I will finish my course (massage and anatomy and physiology) next week, getting an ITEC qualification. We have been told that our diplomas will arrive in a month time after our exams. I am wondering if I have to wait until my diploma arrives to can join this association and have my liability insurance, so I can start practice professionally, or I can do it as soon as I know my results in the course. Thanks!


Pamela Bracken
4 Jul 2013 4:22PM

I recommend that you phone the CThA office. Usually to get insurance you have to send in a copy of your certificate. If you have to wait you could start on your marketing plan, have leaflets, business cards, posters, adverts etc and and soon you can start taking bookings say from 1st Sept. Good luck! pambracken@remedies.co.uk
Log In to Post Reply

© 2019 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved