ctha Logo

Complementary Therapists Association

Members Sign in  |  OR Join Today

Posted by: , 25 Aug 2011 12:20PM
Please do not use the forums to advertise courses.

student insurance

trained and qualified to be a massage therapist five years ago have been massaging family and friends have not gone commercial as yet. insurance has run out was looking to do A SPORTS MASSAGE COURSE would i insure as astudent or qualified therapist? you can contact me on 07903242582
Log In to Post Reply

© 2020 Membership Administration Services Ltd All Rights Reserved